That’s a wrap! Thank you for joining us.
SommCon landed in Atlanta with a single-day summit on August 12, featuring a full roster of courses designed to broaden attendees palates and shape their professional futures. From career development sessions to in-depth tastings, SommCon brought the vibrant community of Atlanta the opportunity to grow their skills and network with industry leaders.
Spend the day improving your palate and exploring wine growing regions from across the globe, diving deep into varietal and terroir comparisons, and more.
From sales to leadership, sustainability, corporate responsibility, DE&I, regulatory issues and beyond topics during SommCon’s conferences address critical subjects faced by today’s beverage professionals.
SommCon’s advisors are committed to providing ongoing mentorship ans scholarship opportunities during the live conference and year-round. Apply today for one of the SommCon Atlanta conference scholarships available to emerging professionals in beverage!
All inclusive single day summit price
- Full Day Summit featuring 6 educational sessions (9 choices)
- Tasting opportunities with regional, varietal and topacity master classes
- Morning coffee and pastries, seated lunch
- Networking with peers and industry
- One-year free access to SommGo on-demand streaming service ($125 value)
- Discounts to Wine & Culture Festival tickets
- Discount to SommCon November conference in San Diego