FREE WEBINAR AND Q&A WITH BEVERAGE INDUSTRY LEADERS
SommCon is proud to partner with Diversity in Wine and Spirits to present Unheard Voices in Wine Pt. 2: Be the Change. During part 2, panelists will discuss what diversity and inclusion initiatives look like at companies across the wine industry and elsewhere.
- Why representation matters and how marginalized professionals can obtain more visibility
- Why allies are important and what they can be doing to support marginalized professionals
- Educating organizations on why it is important to have people of color on their boards and leadership teams
Panelists for Part 2:
- Moderator: Philippe André, US Ambassador, Charles Heidsieck Champagne
- Moderator: Tahiirah Habibi, Founder, Hue Society
- Ian Harris, CEO, WSET
- Lia Jones, Executive Director, Diversity in Wine and Spirits
- Jacqueline Strum, Associate Publisher, VP, Wine Enthusiast
- Michelle Metter, Founder, SommCon
Missed the live webinar? Access this session and our entire library of training and educational videos on-demand with a subscription to SommGo, SommCon’s new e-learning platform. Start your 7-day free trial today and let the learning begin!
Diversity in Wine and Spirits